Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Construction Begins


I wanted a place for family and friends to check out the house progress if they so choose.  I did not want to burden my FB friends with pictures of dirt and building supplies when they really don't care.  They get enough pictures of my 4 little darlings. I also wanted to have some documentation of the process.  I've learned that it is impossible to remember everything and your really should write stuff down or you will forget it.

So here it is, as of Aug 5th the dirt started flying as we begin the journey.

So Jeff spent a very rainy weekend putting in a driveway.  The field of green is actually wheat he planted so there wouldn't just be a bunch of ugly dirt.  Now that is a farmer for you!

The diggers came in on Friday and it was very exciting.  Not only for us but for the boys:)











AUGUST 6th Basement Digging Complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment