Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sept 11

Now that much of the roof is in place it is easier to identify some of the areas of the house.

 This is the back covered porch.  This is one area of the house that looks bigger in person than it did on paper.   Some of the areas of the house look much smaller than I had envisioned.  This porch is much bigger than we thought.  Clearly a place we could have cut back had we realized.  Having said that, I Love It!  I think we will be so happy that we have it.

This is a porch off the side of the house by the garage doors.  This will go into the laundry room.  I'm picturing an old style screen door here.  I can already hear it slamming as the kids run in and out.  Reminds me of my Grandma's screen door on the back of her house.  Funny how that is a sound from childhood that sticks with me to this day.

This area is the master suite of the house.
The door pictured here is off the master bath along with the two windows on the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment